• Candidates must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree Business or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of working experiences in the related field is required for this position.
• Able to interact well with all levels of people and able to work in a team based environment.
• Good written and oral communications skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to write and converse in Mandarin is an added advantage
• Able to work independently and with minimum supervision.
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Office is essential
• Possess good supervisory and delegating skills. Able to lead and supervise a team of subordinates effectively
• Full Time Position
• Monitoring all property of the shopping mall.
• Ensures the shopping mall has appropriate operating procedures and systems to be sufficient for its daily functions.
• Manage operational issues.
• Supervise the coordination with contractors and the local town council for on-site tenant construction and renovation works to ensure they are completed according to schedule and approved plans.
• Prepare necessary reports and communicates updates pertaining to all Operation Department to the management.
• Able to handle tenants’ complaints / request assist in administration of the property.
• Perform any other ad- hoc task assigned by the Management from time to time.