• At least minimum of 2 -3 years working experience as Leasing Executive in a Shopping Mall.
• Possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Real Estate Management, Property Development or its equivalent.
• Must be computer literacy and competent in writing business letters & proposals.
• Have good communications skills especially verbal and written communication in English and Mandarin.
• Positive, resourceful, quick learner, good teamwork but able to work independently and able to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people.
• This position reports to Leasing Manager and assist manager to source and secure shopping malls’ retail space tenants and to meet leasing targets.
• To assist in conducting market research, in keeping-up with market trends and compile information from potential retailers.
• Assist in implementation of shopping malls’ leasing strategies and in preparation of weekly/monthly reports.
• Responsible to show prospective tenants available shopping malls’ space to lease and to response to all leasing enquiries.
• Upon confirmation of the lease by prospective tenant, the leasing executive is responsible to follow through with all the necessary documents and procedures from preparation of documents for management’s approval to collecting the executed documents and rental deposits.
• From time to time, leasing executive may also require to response to tenants’ grievance or enquiries and to improve tenant relationship and build up network with potential tenants.
• To monitor tenants sales performance and to provide recommendations when necessary.