Over here! Do not forget and do not missed out! Just ONE DAY away from the exciting double festives ONLY in IMAGO! Experience the Bountiful. Blessed of Harvest Festival and Hari Raya. IMAGO will be bringing you to a golden scenery like no where else. Thrilled and cant wait to join us?! Fuel up your car and charge your power bank, IMAGO's golden scenery awaits!!
Come and join us on IMAGO's Earth Hour countdown at South Court Main Entrance, Fountain Area from 8pm-10m. This is our time to change climate change and make a difference for our planet, our home. Glow sticks will be given away for all participants.
On the 28th March, IMAGO shopping mall will be celebrating it's 2nd Year Anniversary! To celebrate this joyous ocassion, from 24th March to 28th March 2017, IMAGO will be preparing some exciting games for all the big spender and you stand a chance to win your share of cash prizes worth RM150,000!
A HAIL OF PHOENIX
Chinese New Year 2017 at Imago
Celebrate your Chinese New Year with us at IMAGO shopping mall from 13th Jan 2017 to 12th Feb 2017 and witness the descending of the majestic Phoenix to Imago Shopping Mall. For a smooth-sailing Lunar New Year, treat yourself to brand new clothes and delicacies from Imago Shopping Mall.
Imago Shopping Mall’s exclusive Ang Pow packets can also be redeemed from 13th Jan 2017 to 12th Feb 2017 from 11am to 9pm daily at the redemption counter located at The Oval, Center Court.
IMAGO Shopping Mall wishes all boundless fortune, and Gong Xi Fa Cai!
ONCE UPON A DREAM
Christmas 2016 at Imago
We all have dreams, to be a princess with a knight in shiny armour, to be an astronaut traversing space, to be a superhero with superpowers.
What is the ideal world that you dream about each day? Better work, better position, better salary? Better car, bigger house, exotic holiday?
Share with us a positive dream that can make a difference and touch the hearts of the world!
你每天梦想的理想世界是怎样的？ 是更好的工作、更好的职位、更好的薪水吗？ 还是更好的汽车、更大的房子、去异国他乡度假？
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Imago Shopping Mall "The Reformatory" Halloween Event is from 14th Oct 2016 to 13th Nov 2016, 10:30am to 9:30pm daily.
2. Just spend RM100 and above on a single day in accumulated receipts at outlets in Imago Shopping Mall to redeem one (1) entrance ticket. Each entrance ticket permits one (1) single entry for two (2) to four (4) persons at the same time to a course at The Reformatory. Redemption is subject to availability.
3. A queue number will be given at the registration counter to confirm entrance to The Reformatory on the day the queue number is given.
4. All participants must present the entrance ticket, the queue number and a valid identity card (Malaysians) or passport (non-Malaysians) prior to entry.
5. The event is only open to those 16 years old and above.
6. Those with blood pressure of 140/90 mm Hg (140 mm Hg systolic and/or 90 mm Hg diastolic) above are not allowed to participate in the event. Those whose blood pressure levels do not qualify can ask for a recheck after a rest of 15 minutes.
7. Pregnant women, those with heart disease, mental disorders or any other serious illnesses are strictly prohibited from participating in the event, failure of which Imago Shopping Mall and its associated companies, employees, consultants and contractors shall not be held responsible for any incidents or accidents occurred during or after the event as a result of participation in the event.
8. Imago Shopping Mall reserves the right to deny participation in the event without reason, or to void any tickets if such tickets are suspected to be duplicated, reprinted or damaged.
9. Imago reserves the right to change the rules and regulations and terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Stay tuned for more updates via Imago Shopping Mall official Facebook page, Imago Shopping Mall official website or visit our concierge located at South Avenue, Ground Floor (near Coach/Michael Kors) for more information.
Evil Knows No Mercy
Jonah Trish (Prisoner No. IM00015), Sam Welding (Prisoner No. IM00016), Gina Joseph (Prisoner No. IM00033), and Brenda Johnson (Prisoner No. IM00034), death row prisoners who long protested their prison sentences and claimed to be innocent of the crimes they were convicted, were all sent to a secret prison facility to be reformed, or executed if the rehabilitation fails. This secret facility is known amongst the inmates as The Reformatory. No one actually knows what happens there, but prisoners sent there never returned.
They woke one day to find their cell doors opened. The block they were in was silent. They left their cells slowly and stepped into the corridor. Blood on the floor. No, it was everywhere! As they stepped further, they found their fellow inmates on their bed, dead and desecrated. A voice called out from the dark at the end of the corridor. Two wardens, crawling on the floor barely alive, with blood flowing from their hands reaching out to them, begging for help.
The prisoners started running, a slithering sound chasing after them. They ran, only to find another warden trying to pry open the rusty metal door at the other end of the corridor. The lights flickered and went out. The air turned cold. Awfully cold. Evil cold. Chills ran down their backs. A dark shadow was slowly approaching them, and it whispered, “No mercy.” Are they alive or dead? Venture into The Reformatory at Imago this Halloween to find out. If you dare…
#ImagoKK #Imagohalloween #TheReformatory
Jonah Trish, 囚犯编号IM00015 Sam Welding, 囚犯编号IM00016, Gina Joseph囚犯编号IM00033, Brenda Johnson囚犯编号IM00034都是死囚犯，
一天，Jonah Trish, Sam Welding, Gina Joseph & Brenda Johnson醒来，发现牢房门是开着的，他们所在的囚室很安静。
DiGi Express Store is Now Open at Second Floor, Imago Shopping Mall!
Morganfield's is Now Open at Aramaiti Street, Ground Floor (G-102/103)
Visit I can Read Kota Kinabalu roadshow at Imago Shopping Mall located at 1st Floor (in front of Brands Outlet) starting from 17th September until 18th September 2016.